Free Clinics at your Local Micro Center Store
Come participate in the free, in-store clinics hosted by our own tech support staff. Each clinic covers a new topic from the latest technology to troubleshooting your gadgets. You'll also have the chance to get your computer questions answered by the experts.
Word & Excel 2016: What's New
Saturday, May 27 and Sunday, May 28
- Differences between versions
- Upgrade path
- New features
Virus & Malware Troubleshooting
Saturday, June 3 and Sunday, June 4
- Definitions and variations
- Spy/adware, viruses, spam, and more
- How malware spreads
- Identifying malware symptoms
- Protecting your system
- These FREE clinics will be held at all Micro Center stores. Registration is recommended (or sometimes required) since space is limited. Sign up sheets are available only in your local Micro Center at Tech Support or the Customer Service area.
- Clinics may be canceled without notice due to holiday sale events. Call your nearest Micro Center store to confirm your clinic.
Saturday, June 10 & Sunday, June 11
- 2 p.m. — Backup & Restore
Saturday, June 17 & Sunday, June 18
- 2 p.m. — Digital Cameras
Saturday, June 24 & Sunday, June 25
- 2 p.m. — Windows® 10 Basics
Saturday, July 1 & Sunday, July 2
- 2 p.m. — Build Your Own
Sign up to get our In-store Clinic Update Newsletter Enter your email address in the "Sign up for Special Offers" box below. Clinic emails are weekly, listing current and upcoming clinic topics and times.